Wednesday 29 April 2015

Designing the Frostgrave Combat System

I just got my hands of the new issue of Wargames: Soldiers & Strategy (78), which contains my article on Designing the Frostgrave Combat System. Basically, it talks about the decisions I made when working out how one figure goes about attacking another figure - should I use dice? how many dice should be rolled? etc. 

Actually, it looks like a great issue. The theme is The Hundred Years Wars. There are three different scenarios for Lion Rampant (could they be converted for use with Mythological Greeks?). There is also a really cool looking scenario for Force on Force, where a group of British Commandos are trying to steal a Russian code book off a ship!

So, if any of that sounds like your thing, I suggest picking up a copy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment